The philosophy of Horus Networks SÓrl is innovative, based on ecological and human criteria within the framework of sustainable development. At present, seeing profit as the sole objective is a dead-end, which is why we have chosen to orient our policy towards developing our company in a more harmonious way. By respecting the environment and the Human.
Here are the concrete implications of our policy:
- We are committed to seeing our business have only a minimal impact on the environment, energy savings, car-sharing, use of renewable energies, waste recycling, etc.
- Installing our own photovoltaic power unit. Currently 2500kWh per year covering 100% of our needs.
- Working with technical partners applying a similar policy to ours.
- Horus Networks transfers 5% of its turnover to charities, projects of public or general interest, or sustainable development.
- Offering free web hosting for non-profit-making associations in the ecological or social domain in Switzerland, or abroad.
- Encouraging and developing homeworking via the Internet, to enable people restricted in their ability to travel to continue their professional activity.
So, by choosing to have us host your website, you are contributing directly or indirectly to the sustainable and ecological development of our planet.